Glory Cruise 2 Days / 1 Night
- Departure time: Daily
- Duration: 2 or 3 days
- Destinations: Halong
- Start from: Hanoi
- Finish in: Hanoi (17PM)
- Activities: Cruise
Glory Cruise is proud of being the perfect product of luxury in Halong Bay, setting new standards with an internationally led team, spacious and smartly designed cabins, and panoramic balcony views on selected cabins and exceptional personalized on board service.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay ( L, D )
- 08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10H00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
- 12h00: Arrive at Tuan Chau wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Board Glory Cruises for departure. Welcome drink will be served
- 13h00: Lunch is served while cruising through the bay
- 15h30: Visit exciting Cua Van fishing village. The village is free of busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen.
- 16h30: Enjoy kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits).
- 17h00: Back on board and continue cruising to Drum Cave (Hang Trong) to dock.
- 19h00: Dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Glory Cruise
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (Br)
- 07.00: Coffee and tea will be served
- 08.00: Continue cruising
- 08h15: Visit splendid Sung Sot Cave
- 09h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island and Sail Island.
- 09.30: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12.00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi
- End of the trip.
Please note the Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change without prior notice B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner
|Cabin||Remark||Price Per Person (US$)|
|Low season from May 01st to Sep 30th||High season from Oct 01st to Apr 30th|
|Deluxe cabin||8 cabin||180||115||195||125|
|suite cabin||4 cabin||225||135||245||155|
|Family suite||Min for 3pax||N/A||305||N/A||325|
|Children from 7 to 11||N/A||94||N/A||114|
|Children fron 4 to 6||N/A||52||N/A||62|
|Children under 4||Foc|
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 7 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin room
Glory Cruises Include:
- Shuttle bus between Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi.
- Accommodation in a twin share or double cabin
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B-= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner, BR= Brunch)
- An English speaking guide.
- Sightseeing admissions.
Glory Cruises Exclusive:
- Government taxes
- Personal expenses.
- Tips are welcome.
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
- Sun glasses
Everybody knows Ha Long Bay is one of the world’s cultural heritage sites, but not all of them know why it is claimed as a heritage. Ha Long is famous for its beautiful scenery, great natural creations, fresh air and a wonderful climate for tourists who want to get away from the busy life and to discover the gift of The Creator. Ha Long Bay is located 170 km from Hanoi; far enough for tourists to enjoy the fresh air. The Bay contains nearly 2700 islands and islets and gorgeous beaches which make Ha Long Bay so attractive.